Also important to mention.
I believe in infinite possibilities, even if it’s something that doesn’t exist currently. In other words, if you can imagine it, it can happen. Dream big!
I didn’t always think this way.
Just like any individual, I’ve experienced fear and self-doubt. Many times I couldn’t have told you what was true or right for me, and I didn’t know what I didn’t know (including the fact that most of my decisions were based on making others happy).
What I did know.
For many years, I kept experiencing the same results, even though in my mind, I was making different choices. I was sick and tired of going through the same patterns. (You know, when you experience the same type of person, experience or event, and you can’t figure out why you keep attracting this.) I desperately wanted this to change but had no clue how.
Until, I was put on the path.
If you’re not familiar with the path, it’s that place where you can see that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and that you can have permanent transformation, and be really, really happy. And not the kind of happy because you have something, whether it’s that new car, new job, new relationship. No, this is the kind of happiness that you feel from true self-love and the truth that the Universe has your back. (More on this later.)
Along the way…
I’ve had some big failures, experienced some big heartbreaks while also achieving some big successes.
Some things that have shaped me:
– I’ve been to every continent. This has helped me to understand and value our differences and to really enjoy and appreciate all cultures.
– I have an identical twin sister. Understandably, this has helped me to know the importance of our individuality and speaking up for ourselves, our needs and our desires!
– I lost my mom to cancer at 17. This loss helped me to truly value all of my relationships and living a life with no regrets, in each moment of each day.
– I broke into advertising at 15 and have worked on many clients including Taco Bell, Sony, Chevron, H&R Block, and Kraft by the age of 25. This helped me to realize that you can do anything you set your mind to, even if others view it as impossible.
– I was fortunate to have known all of my grandparents through the age of 16, with 3 of them having lived past 30. (My Grandpa Izzy is in the picture above and was my last-living grandparent.) Through all of them, I have been blessed to see the gifts, knowledge and wisdom they hold and that age is just an illusion.
– I am terrified of heights, though I have sky-dived, hang-glided, parasailed and zip-lined to name a few! (My blood-curling screams have earned me the nickname of “Deb The Screaming Banshee!”) This has helped me recognize the power of embracing, moving through and using the fear.
But, it hasn’t always been easy.
There’s definitely been some difficult moments. Sometimes I still have these. I am human, after all! Through it all, though, I’m proud to say that I’ve come out on the other side, clear on what’s right for me and with the knowing that I am always being guided. Along my journey, through numerous personal growth workshops and coaching certifications (See below.), I’ve uncovered what works and what doesn’t work.
It is my goal to help people.
This includes helping to undo what’s not working, so you can discover what’s really true for you. If any of the above resonates with you, I’d love to talk further.
Click here to learn more. If you’re ready to get started, head here to sign-up for The 15-Minute Catalyst Conversation! During our conversation, we’ll discuss your goals and see if there’s a mutual fit to work together to help you break free of your past, heal your relationships and guide you to your TRUE YOU!
CERTIFICATIONS, COURSES, CREDENTIALS AND A COOL STORY ON HOW I CAME TO COACHING:
Certifications + Courses (I’m always learning and growing, so this is by no means an all-inclusive list!):
– Christie Marie Sheldon’s Intuitive & Advanced Intuitive Life-Coaching Program
– IPEC Life & Leadership Potentials Training
– Transformational Coaching Method Deep Dive
– Living from Your Soul
– Love or Above
– Personal Development School
– Relationship and Intimacy Coaching Salon
– Unlimited Abundance
Teachers (to name a few!):
– Wayne Dyer
– Rich Litvin
– Christie Marie Sheldon
– Neale Donald Walsch
– John Wineland
– Over 500 One-on-One Coaching Sessions
– Over 50 Workshops taught all over the US
– Interviews with Arielle Ford, Marisa Peer, Rebecca Campbell, Jennifer Longmore and MeetMindful’s Founder Amy Baglan, to name a few, on my former radio show, Truth Talk Radio, speaking to tens of thousands of people
– Written for The Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, Women for One and Thrive Global
– Spoken live and on telesummits and radio shows in conjunction with the beloved Sean Stephenson along with speakers that have included Derek Rydall, Dr. Judith Orloff, Lisa Barnett and Summer McStravick including (partial list): The Art of Manifesting Summit, The Integrated Empath Summit, Finding Happiness Summit, Insight Fest, Dynamic Professional Women’s Network and Transformation to Joy Telesummit
How I Was Introduced to Coaching:
Years ago, as I was searching for my calling in this life, after a couple of misaligned directions, I found myself in one of Jennifer McLean‘s courses. (Many people know Jennifer from her interviews with spiritual leaders that have included Wayne Dyer and Panache Desai, among others.)
In any case, I was in a weekend program of hers, and she was coaching on stage, and opened it up to the audience to add their input. Without thinking, I started coaching the woman that was on stage with Jennifer.
In seeing this, later on, Jennifer came up to me and asked me to coach for the program I was taking! I knew instantly that coaching was what I was meant to be doing in this world and began immediately!