Been single for a long time, and yet you’ve always craved finding true love? This has translated into, the more personal growth work you’ve done, desiring a conscious and awakened partnership. That being said, while you may not have any idea how this is going to happen, as there seems to be so many more women than men in this category, you know this is meant for you.
With this, are you wanting a 10/10 relationship? As part of this, have you often chosen to be alone (which you probably have done a fair amount of in your life) rather than to settle? If you can relate, while I’m sure this felt necessary at the time, I imagine you’re likely over being single.
Moreover, when it comes to relationships, at the end of the day, have you struggled to override your intuition? (I.e., It just has to feel right in the relationship, or at some point, it always ends, even if it’s not always your choice.)
Maybe you’ve even felt like you’ve met the “one” multiple times, or at a minimum, you’re getting closer to this? (With this, more than anything, you’re longing for this kind of love and you’d do anything for it (maybe you have). The other part is you’re sick of being single and you’re done with dating (or close to it) and wondering, “Where is he already?”.)
And, are you desiring (and ready!) to be in a relationship with your equal, where you can be your true, full and weird(!) self, no longer people-pleasing, or being someone you’re not, for love?
Most significantly, are you ready for GREAT LOVE?
I was there, too.
I KNOW YOU…
- An old soul.
- A highly sensitive person and empath with a generous heart who feels deeply and cares greatly for others. (At times, this has meant everyone else coming first in your relationships, with you not always being taken care of, and even being taken advantage of.)
- Likely very intuitive.
- Someone who often makes more (or all) of the effort in your relationships.
- And, someone who has done a ton of personal growth already. This may include everything from therapy and energy work to books, programs and podcasts.
- At times, you’ve felt like you’re no good at relationships and like you may never get it right.
- As a child, your parents weren’t there for you like you would have wanted. It was hard and you were forced to grow up fast.
- You’ve likely been left over and over again. This has caused you to become a people pleaser to avoid further abandonment.
- With this, you often don’t feel in control of your emotions when you are in a relationship with someone you like.
- Simply put, you’ve had a lot of pain in your life, and up until this point, relationships really haven’t worked for you as you would have liked them to.
- You’ve been successful at anything you’ve ever put your mind to. Maybe you’re even an overachiever or perfectionist.
- AND, you absolutely believe you get to have what you want, especially in love, in this life or, at least, you want to believe this).
- You also believe in magic and miracles and something greater than you on this planet!
That being said, no matter what you seem to do, you find yourself in the same place over and over again, and yet, all you want is to meet the person you’re meant to spend your life with.
Imagine no more waiting for the right love.
(By the way, I work with women wanting to get into this type of relationship, as well as women who are in a relationship right now, and yet may be struggling or want to create more with it, which can include strengthening their relationship with themselves and healing so many of the patterns that can block loving, kind and reciprocal relationships.)
I WAS YOU…
While you can find out more about me here, here’s what you really need to know:
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always known I was meant for great love, and yet, growing up, my main love model was seeing my parents divorce before I was two. While I wouldn’t realize this at the time, this, coupled with my mom passing away when I was seventeen, rooted in a deep abandonment pattern that would affect all of my relationships—that is, until I chose to figure out how to actually heal this (and so many of the patterns that came with it!) and create 10/10 love in my life.
As part of this, during this journey, I would learn so much more including how to:
- Heal deep-rooted patterns and painful relationships and attachments.
- Fully forgive, including fully forgiving my father for leaving. (We now have a loving relationship that continues to grow and transform.)
- Move through grief and come out on the other side.
- Lean into my challenges, feelings and the storms of life instead of running away from them.
- Cultivate deeply embedded self-trust, self-love and self-worth, becoming my own source in my relationships.
- Most importantly, I would learn how to actually create 10/10 NEW PARADIGM LOVE™!
Gratefully, I am privileged to guide my clients in creating their own versions of these plus so much more!
SO, WHAT IS NEW PARADIGM LOVE™?
To explain this, let me explain what it isn’t.
New Paradigm Love™ isn’t just presenting your best self; it’s presenting your whole self, knowing if someone is going to love you, they’re going to love you for it all.
New Paradigm Love™ isn’t about appearances; it’s about being real. (I.e., You’re no longer focused on how to get or keep the guy. Instead, you’re focused on being true to yourself and you know the rest will take care of itself.)
Most importantly, New Paradigm Love™ isn’t just getting through life, the day-to-day and your relationship; it’s about being excited about it!
So, what is it then?
It’s the realization that a growth relationship, not a relationship that lasts, is true “success.”
It’s becoming your own source as opposed to making your partner your source. (If you’ve ever felt anxious or all over the place in your relationship, this is likely one reason why.)
It’s the recognition that you don’t have to settle to not be alone.
With this, it’s taking responsibility for your creation of any and all parts of the relationship (good and bad). (In this way, if it’s not the way you want it, you know you have the power to change it.)
It’s letting go of the idea that there are “rules” that will get or keep a man. (I.e., The only rule is being real.)
It’s being connected to and sharing your feelings in real time, whenever possible, as opposed to avoiding, hiding or making these wrong and feeling like, if you share these, your partner won’t be able to handle it and will leave.
It’s listening and being tuned into your intuition and even sharing this with your partner.
It’s being in your body, present and grounded.
And, it’s about practicing unconditional love and seeing your partner as a human being, first and foremost.
There’s an aliveness and presence to it, and it’s the recognition that, for it to thrive, each person along with the relationship itself, which is its own entity entirely, must be nurtured and thriving. I.e., Each person is an equal part of the relationship. (No more having your relationship always revolving around his timing, wants and needs.)
Most importantly, for this to happen, each person must feel safe in the relationship to be their true, real and whole self.
What are the components of New Paradigm Love™?
- Authenticity and Truth
- Healing and Forgiveness
- Plus, so much more!!!
Do you already know you want to work together?! Woohoo!!! The next steps would be to apply for my Complimentary 30-Minute Relationship Assessment or to sign-up to join us at my 10/10 LOVE: 2-hr Immersion. Either way, know, I look forward to connecting with you and supporting you further!
WHAT WE CAN WORK ON:
As you may have guessed by now :), the focus of our work will be on love. That being said, take a look at the list of New Paradigm Love™ components. How many of these are you truly grounded in and practicing on a regular basis? Even deeper, how many of these make you feel a bit uncomfortable? Hey, I get it. So much of the time, we can want something, and yet, there’s a gap between what we want and what we have for a reason.
With this, I imagine you want to be met in your relationship. Understand, though, we can only be met in relationship as much as we can meet ourselves. This is why, in our work together, in addition to identifying any of the gaps you have that may be blocking loving relationships, one of the first (and biggest!) things we will work on is your relationship with yourself.
Why the relationship with yourself first?
Because I believe that every relationship we have in our life is reflective of this inner relationship. As part of this, know the safer you feel with yourself, the safer you will feel in your relationships, especially in love, as well as in the world.
Also, as we begin to strengthen and cement in this relationship, so many of the other important factors that go into creating feel-right, all-in, juicy, New Paradigm Love™ start to come together. This includes speaking your truth, how to be your full, true self (and healing what often stops us from this) and practicing being vulnerable to feel seen, heard, loved and respected.
With this, these are just some of the patterns that can come up as we’re working on this, which we will work on healing:
- Addiction, including love addiction, which is a common struggle where people can be addicted to love, including having a relationship or being with a specific person (When this is the case, this can have a big impact on our relationships and dating.)
- Attachment and holding onto things, people and even outcomes that are no longer serving you
- Attracting the same type of person or situation over and over
- Communication and relational skills
- Disconnecting from your feelings, where you’re not able to feel them
- Feeling invisible
- Grief and pain from loss and separation, including break-ups/divorce, abandonment, death and suicide (You’d be surprised how many of our past relationships we are carrying around. Once you clear these, you will feel lighter, happier and free to create a new love dynamic!)
- Lack of sense of self (Many times, we don’t know what we want, let alone act from it!)
- Letting others control how you feel
- Looking for answers, value and happiness outside of yourself
- Needing to control, defend and be on the defensive where we can have a wall up and don’t trust that we’re supported
- Not putting yourself first
- Not speaking your truth, saying no and setting healthy boundaries
- Not valuing yourself
- Obsessing, ruminating and overanalyzing
- Playing small, strong self-doubt and not being in your power (This pattern can show up in every aspect of your life, including your work and relationships.)
- People pleasing
As these patterns come up, we work on them, peeling them back layer-upon-layer to return to your true self. Not only does this cement in your relationship with yourself, it helps you to heal and create deep, real, present and alive relationships in all areas of your life.
With this, here are just some of those other important relationships that we can work on in our time together:
- Parental (Outside of the relationship with ourselves, our relationship with our parents not only determines so many of our other relationships, especially in love, but what we also create in the world. When we heal these, and forgive our parents for how they hurt us, though, we heal so much of the pain and challenges we are creating in our lives and world.)
- Children (I’ve helped many clients strengthen, and even, reestablish relationships with their children. This result is one of my most favorite outcomes in supporting women in relationships!)
- Siblings (Over the years, I’ve seen many people who have extremely painful relationships with their siblings. Some are even estranged from them. Our sibling relationship is one of the most important relationships we have in our lives, as this can often be the only relationship we carry for an entire lifetime. If you’ve struggled in this relationship, let me show you to heal and rebuild this!)
- Friendships (Many times, our friends are our family, but it can be easy to feel like we’re all alone and no one cares or understands us. Let’s change this to help you to rebuild a support system that you can count on, and most importantly, one where you feel met and that you can be your true, full self in.)
- Business (This includes not only the relationship you have with your business and brand, if this applies, (Yes, this is a relationship, too, and when this relationship is nurtured, your business can grow exponentially.), but any work relationships, whether with a manager, colleague or client, where you’re experiencing conflict, feeling challenged or wanting support as well as how to create relationships to make sales.)
- Money (We all have a relationship with money, too, and if this relationship isn’t healthy, we can struggle with money our entire lives. Just one aspect of what we can explore in our work: Is money there for you or has it abandoned or betrayed you and do you believe this will happen again? That being said, when our relationship is healthy, we can create a ton of wealth, prosperity and abundance in our lives.)
My clients have creating many amazing results (including the below!)! Of course, first and foremost, creating love and deeper, more real and connected relationships in addition to healing themselves and their so many of their relationships! Additionally, below are just some of the other possibilities we can create, knowing your results are up to you(!):
- Connecting to your intuition on a deeper level and finally(!) trusting yourself and your decisions
- Creating the highest version of yourself, living into infinite possibilities and actually creating your life!
- Creating healthy and fulfilling relationships, including an amazing love relationship
- Feeling deep peace and calm from within for the first time ever
- Finding your purpose and meaning in this life
- Living in the present moment
- Making more money!!!
- Opening to flow, magic and miracles, knowing how to manifest your desires
- Starting or growing your business
- Plus, so much more!
Ready to get started?! Simply apply for a Complimentary 30-Minute Relationship Assessment Call with me, or sign-up for my 10/10 LOVE: Complimentary 2-Hr Immersion!
HOW I WORK:
Customized New Paradigm Love™, Relationship Healing + Life Creation One-on-One Coaching Packages
The work we do in our sessions together to heal your relationships and life is deep work that takes time. While, over the years, working with thousands of clients, I’ve learned how to facilitate powerful, and many times, quick transformation, our relationships and life gets rewired through consistent and continued practice.
Because of this, each session is customized to your needs, and packages start at a minimum of three months. Additionally, because of how deep the work goes and the fact that the healing journey is never-ending, as we are always expanding, and most importantly, the results(!) clients see over and over, my clients tend to stay for years.
In doing so, this gives you the opportunity to keep growing and changing, while bring any challenges you face in-between our calls to our sessions. This helps to completely transform your deepest-rooted patterns and put the practices in place into your daily life long-term to support the creation of regular routines.
And, perhaps most importantly, working long-term helps your nervous system to relax to rewire one of the biggest relationship patterns I see of being left. This is crucial, not only to healing, but to creating healthy relationships, as maybe for the first time ever, you can feel safe in a relationship and that you don’t always have to go it alone or do everything yourself.
THE RESULT: A healed self and relationships plus an amazing life that’s on your terms, a life that is unshakeable through its storms.
What differentiates this work from other great work, coaches and healers?
So, before I share this, it’s important to note that supporting my clients in love, specifically New Paradigm Love™, is a huge part of what I came here to teach in this world. As part of this, for lack of a better way to put this, I have a New Paradigm Love™ Relationship blueprint within, that the deeper I get into my own love relationship, will continue to unlock. With this, know, while I’m only at the beginning, I already have so many fun, deep and expanding 5D love partner exercises that I’ve never seen before, that I absolutely cannot wait to share with my clients and community to support them in creating their own versions of exciting, present and alive relationships! And I only share this, as I am extremely passionate about this topic and I have worked my a** off to fully access this at the highest level possible (a huge part being healing my relationship patterns and building a relationship with myself mixed with lifetimes of healing and learning) to be able to support singles and couples to go where they’ve never gone before in relationship. (Cue the Star Trek title sequence. :))
That being said, back to the initial question about what differentiates my work from others.
So, first of all, it’s important to understand that, given our limited languaging, so many people in the field use the same descriptions to describe their work. Understandably, this can make it hard to differentiate one healer from another, as it can appear that both do the same thing. And, while this is true, often one does it at a level 1, 2 or 3 and one does it at a much higher level. (By the way, the higher level isn’t always better, as it depends on what you are ready for.)
That being said, what differentiates my work, is working at what I’ve been told is the highest level possible at this time on our planet along with the way I work with my intuition and guidance—likely in a way you’ve never experienced before. In doing so, this allows me to support you in co-creating the highest vision and version of yourself in your relationships and life!
With this, I tap into when something took place, who you took it on from and take you deep into your subconscious, deeper than you’ve likely ever gone—quickly. Many times what blocks us is that we’re not able to identify the real reason why we’re creating something painful in our relationships and life, let alone clearing it from our field. Combine this with the fact that many practitioners just scratch the surface, only hitting the top layer. With this, though, doing this can keep the pattern and pain in place. You may even find yourself in a loop, telling the same story or creating the same experience over and over.
This can be mixed with thinking the pattern is healed, when there’s still more to it. My ability to see clearly, get to the root cause of the pattern, seeing the hidden pieces of the subconscious and unconscious that you may not have tapped into with other work is a big piece of what releases the pattern. This is combined with powerful tools and deep exercises to rewire you to ensure the transformation is integrated. While this may seem obvious, this is something that many times can be left out.
As part of this, we’ll work with your inner child to rebuild your relationship with yourself. This is another crucial piece of the work (and often left out) that helps you to feel safe with yourself and create stronger relationships with others. After all, you cannot expect to have strong relationships where people care about your feelings and how they treat you, if your relationship with yourself is non-existent, or, at a minimum, you aren’t treating yourself this way.
With that said, even if you’ve done this work in therapy or with another practitioner or healer, understand that our work together will look differently, as many times, there are blind spots that can be missed that, over and over, my clients share have been brought to the light in our time together, opening them like never before.
We can only take people as deep as we’re willing to go.
For years, I’ve been committed to daily and weekly clearing, transformation, learning and healing, including feeling whatever is present for me. (Of course, this doesn’t even include the MANY other lifetimes practicing mastery of so many of these topics. I know deep inside I am one of the oldest souls on the planet.)
This is combined with deep inner child work that I do regularly with myself that helps my clients in cultivating a stronger relationship with their own inner child. (So many of my clients have shared that, even when they’ve done work with their inner child before, this has felt different in our time together.)
Most importantly, though, all of this ensures that I’m a clear channel for your transformation to allow you to go deeper than you ever have to actually release the pain you’ve been holding onto in your life and so many of your relationships. (Time and again, even my colleagues have shared that our sessions together have taken them deeper than the people we’ve studied with. This is because of my commitment to my healing and not holding onto anything that could block me from being present to clearly see the truth and strongest path to your biggest growth.)
With this, all of this ensures that I clearly and accurately see what’s going on for you, guiding you towards the deepest result and most powerful transformation for you. (Think: Things that have been plaguing you in your relationships and life for decades—gone—session after session.)
If this speaks to you, I cannot wait to support you! That being said, sign-up for my 10/10 LOVE: Complimentary 2-Hr Immersion here and apply for my Complimentary 30-Minute Relationship Assessment here.
MY SIGNATURE COACHING PACKAGES:
My packages start at three months with a minimum investment of $450 per month. Clients who are committed to healing and shifting themselves and their relationships tend to stay longer, seeing result after result, creating their life and, as needed, fine-tuning, once we’ve addressed the major issues. Also, because it’s fun to take control of—and create—your reality!!
In addition to One-on-One Coaching, all packages include several bonuses including:
- My Painful Relationships Healing Course (This is my Starter Course for New Paradigm Love™!) along with a variety of audios including my Clearing Childhood Blocks to Love and Relationships and my Clearing Childhood Blocks to Money Audios. Past participants have shared new love interests, making more money, higher self-love and self-worth and even an unknown inheritance from listening to and participating in these!
- My Healing Through Abandonment Kit and Living in Your Truth Guide
- A signed copy of my book, Living Deeply: A Transformational Journey Through Deep Pain, Loss and Abandonment to Healing, Self-Love and Miracles
BONUSES VALUE: $499
***Important to note: All sessions are 45 minutes in length and take place over the phone, enabling you to be in a safe, comfortable environment for the deepest release. With this, each package is tailored to your individual needs, desires and goals, and the transformation starts immediately upon confirmation, as our choice and intention is a major piece to creating our reality.***
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY…
I was so lucky to find Deb at the peak of a two year period of depression and anxiety. I’ve dealt with both for most of my life and while there were years that were better, it felt like something that would always be in the background. Deb is the only person I’ve worked with who was actually able to help me reframe my thinking and outlook on life. She took me back to the very beginning to figure out where a lot of my thinking stemmed from and challenged me to break these patterns. Things that I felt were just part of me like overthinking everything are now gone. I read something on her website that said one session with Deb is more valuable than years of therapy and that is 100 percent true. I am so much happier and lighter and for the first time I feel like I have the mindset and tools I need to get through anything. I have a healthier relationship with myself and everyone around me! Deb changed my life! – Ally S.
I learned more about my life and self in 4 months with Deb than in nearly 4 years of therapy! Her pattern-breaking sessions helped me identify what was holding me back in life and where those patterns stem from. Since meeting Deb I’ve found my path in life and more importantly, found myself. Couldn’t recommend her enough! – Sarah K.
Deb’s work is completely different than any other coaching or therapy I have done; and as a therapist I have done much personal work myself. Her work comes from such a caring place of strength and understanding. She intuitively knows where to go while also allowing the client to be the ultimate guide and leader of their lives for creating dynamic change. She teaches how to be truly relational with oneself and others, and she shows her clients how to reconnect with all aspects of self through feeling one’s feelings in new ways to find our own truth. I have never experienced work like this before, and how tuned in and knowledgeable Deb is. What a gift it is to engage in this process with Deb! – Lexi M.
I have never seen a training like Deborah Acker’s before… she is truly one of a kind and her work has been transformational in my life as a Skincare Territory Sales Manager. I read her book Living Deeply, attended two workshops before starting the Upping Your Sales Game Program. I saw powerful shifts immediately, and I was always ahead of my number. In fact, I made my number in the first half of the quarter and ended at 105% to goal. If you are in sales or managing a sales team struggling with the current situation, this is a great program to bring to your sales reps. I cannot say enough about the life-changing shifts her work and program will bring to you personally as well as the reps, organization and teams you work with! – Cassie M.H.
I have been working with Deborah Acker for what I believe to be over 6 months. She has opened my eyes and shown me the tools to live my life again after trauma, after trauma, that I was not letting go of, and instead repeating. Today as I write this I feel free, confident, light, and mostly able to face my life, whether good or bad comes my way there is a calm in my soul that remains available for me. I am now full of love, light, and honor for myself and others. Thank you Deborah for sharing your wealth of compassion and intuition with others. – Angela L.
Within days of attending your Money and Love group clearing, I received a large windfall – seriously! It was an inheritance – but my (elderly) grandfather passed away decades ago. VERY shortly after, I met a lovely man who bought me flowers, took me to nice places and offered to fix things for me. He turned out to be too clingy – it was too much. But it was great to just be taken out and be treated nicely – and then easy enough to say it wasn’t going to be a good fit and move on quickly. – Daliah
For more Testimonials, head here.
THE NEXT STEPS…
Most of the people who sign-up with me tend to have the knowing that we are meant to work together. If this is you and this work is speaking to you, I’d love to connect with you further! The next step would be to sign-up for my 10/10 LOVE: 2-Hr Love Immersion or to apply for my Complimentary 30-Minute Relationship Assessment. I can’t wait to support you more!