What if you never had another painful relationship again?
Struggled in relationships your entire life, maybe even being left in one way or another more times than you care to count?
Found yourself repeating your relationship patterns over and over?
Felt all alone and like it’s not safe to be your true self in so many of your relationships?
Let others control how you feel when you are in a relationship? When they feel good, the relationship is good or even, when they reach out, you feel good, and when this isn’t the case, you find yourself all over the place?
Maybe you’ve even tried everything you know to heal this and while every time you think it will be different, nothing has worked, and over and over again, you’ve found yourself in another painful experience or relationship?
Trust me. I get it.
I KNOW YOU…
- You feel like you’re no good at relationships and like you may never get it right.
- Your parents weren’t there for you like you would have wanted. Your childhood was hard and you were forced to grow up fast.
- You’ve been left over and over again.
- Simply put, you’ve had a lot of pain in your life.
- You’ve been successful at anything you’ve ever put your mind to. Maybe you’re even an overachiever or perfectionist.
- AND, you believe in magic and miracles and something greater than you on this planet!
That being said, no matter what you seem to do, you find yourself in the same place over and over again.
I WAS YOU…
While you can find out more about me here, here’s what you really need to know:
- My first painful relationship started before the age of two, when my father left. Unbeknownst to me, I spent my entire childhood trying to get his love and acceptance to make sure he never left me again, as I had made his leaving my fault.
- Understandably, given this, my mom became my world. While she was doing the best she could (so was my dad!), she wasn’t often present with me, whether it was because she was working (As a single mom, she worked a lot to put food on the table for my twin sister and I.) or because she was often distracted. As part of this, she spent much of my childhood seeking love from the outside world, whether it was dating, exercising or even from work. Because of this, she didn’t take care of herself the way she needed to, and ended up passing away from cancer when I was seventeen. (Another relationship ending in deep pain.)
- Then, I took these love models and started dating. Given that, up until this point, I had been left in one way or another in the two most significant relationships in my life. I experienced painful relationship after painful relationship.
- That is, until, after years of unsuccessful therapy, when I went in search of how to heal this pattern—for good—to create an amazing love relationship. Little did I know, I would learn so much more including how to:
- Heal deep-rooted patterns and painful relationships and attachments
- Fully forgive, including fully forgiving my father for leaving (We now have a loving relationship that continues to grow and transform.)
- Move through grief and come out on the other side
- Cultivate deeply embedded self-trust, self-love and self-worth
- Lean into my challenges, feelings and the storms of life instead of running away from them
- Plus, how to actually create my life and relationships (versus just being in response to it)!
Gratefully, I am privileged to guide my clients in creating their own versions of these plus so much more!
WHAT WE CAN WORK ON:
As you may have guessed by now :), the focus of our work will be on healing relationships, first and foremost, with yourself, then with others.
Why the relationship with yourself first?
Because I believe that every relationship we have in our life is reflective of this inner relationship. The safer you feel with yourself, the safer you feel in the world. The less you leave yourself (and really the more you have your own back), the less you are left. And, the more you tend to this relationship, the less alone you feel and the less this gets reflected in all of your other relationships!
In addition to the relationship you have with you, here are just some of the relationships we can work on healing and creating in our time together:
- Love/Marriage (Imagine having a relationship not only where you feel safe and don’t have to worry about that person leaving you, but one where you feel seen, heard, cared for, loved and respected.)
- Parental (Outside of the relationship with ourselves, our relationship with our parents not only determines so many of our other relationships, but what we create in the world. When we heal these, and forgive our parents for how they hurt us, we heal so much of the pain and challenges we are creating in our lives and world.)
- Children (I’ve helped many clients strengthen, and even, reestablish their relationships with their children. This result is one of my most favorite outcomes in supporting women in relationships!)
- Siblings (Over the years, I’ve seen many people who have extremely painful relationships with their siblings. Some are even estranged from them. Our sibling relationship is one of the most important relationships we have in our lives. If this is you, let me show you to heal and rebuild this!)
- Friendships (Many times, our friends are our family, but it can be easy to feel like we’re all alone and no one cares or understands us. Let’s change this to help you to rebuild a support system that you can count on, and most importantly, that you can be your true, full self in.)
- Business (This includes not only the relationship you have with your business and brand (Yes, this is a relationship, too, and when this relationship is nurtured, your business can grow exponentially.), but any work relationships where you’re experiencing conflict, feeling challenged or wanting support as well as how you create relationships to make sales.)
- Money (We all have a relationship with money, too, and if this relationship isn’t healthy, we can struggle with money our entire lives. Just a few of the questions we can explore in our work: Is money there for you or has it abandoned or betrayed you and do you believe this will happen again? That being said, when our relationship is healthy, we can create a ton of wealth, prosperity and abundance in our lives.)
With this, as we heal these, we will heal many patterns and much pain you’ve experienced to help you to create the highest version of yourself, which can include:
- Addiction, including love addiction, which is a common struggle where people can be addicted to love, including having a relationship or being with a specific person (When this is the case, this can have a big impact on our relationships and dating.)
- Attachment and holding onto things, people and even outcomes that are no longer serving you
- Attracting the same type of person or situation over and over
- Communication and relational skills
- Disconnecting from your feelings, where you’re not able to feel them
- Feeling invisible
- Grief and pain from loss and separation, including break-ups/divorce, abandonment, death and suicide (You’d be surprised how many of our past relationships we are carrying around. Once you clear these, you will feel lighter, happier and free to create a new love dynamic!)
- Inner-child work
- Lack of sense of self (Many times, we don’t know what we want, let alone act from it!)
- Letting others control how you feel
- Looking for answers, value and happiness outside of yourself
- Needing to control, defend and be on the defensive where we can have a wall up and don’t trust that we’re supported
- Not putting yourself first
- Not speaking your truth, saying no and setting healthy boundaries
- Not valuing yourself
- Obsessing, ruminating and overanalyzing
- Playing small, strong self-doubt and not being in your power (This pattern can show up in every aspect of your life, including your work and relationships.)
- People pleasing
My clients have creating many amazing results (including the below!)! Of course, your results are up to you! Here are just some of the possibilities:
- Connecting to your intuition on a deeper level and finally(!) trusting yourself and your decisions
- Creating the highest version of yourself, living into infinite possibilities and actually creating your life!
- Creating healthy and fulfilling relationships, including an amazing love relationship
- Feeling deep peace and calm from within for the first time ever
- Finding your purpose and meaning in this life
- Healing yourself (Know this is a never-ending journey, but we will heal the parts of you that are causing you the greatest pain. Then, once we do this, anything is possible!)
- Healing your relationships, including your relationship with your parents, children and love partners
- Living in the present moment
- Making more money!!!
- Opening to flow, magic and miracles, knowing how to manifest your desires
- Starting or growing your business
- Plus, so much more!
HOW I WORK:
Customized Six-Month and Yearlong Relationship Healing + Life Creation One-on-One Coaching Packages
The work we do in our sessions together to heal your relationships and life is deep work that takes time. While, over the years, working with thousands of clients, I’ve learned how to facilitate powerful, and many times, quick transformation, our relationships and life gets rewired through consistent and continued practice.
Because of this, and the fact that the healing journey is never-ending, as we are always expanding, I believe in working with my clients long-term.
Not only does this give you the opportunity to bring any challenges you’re facing in-between our calls to our sessions, but it also helps you to completely transform your deepest-rooted patterns and put the practices in place into your daily life that will support you in creating regular routines.
And, perhaps most importantly, working long-term helps your nervous system to relax to rewire one of the biggest relationship patterns I see of being left. This is crucial, not only to healing, but to creating healthy relationships, as maybe for the first time ever, you can feel safe in a relationship.
THE RESULT: A healed self and relationships plus an amazing life that’s on your terms, a life that is unshakeable through its storms.
What differentiates this work from other great work, coaches and healers?
What differentiates this work is the way I work with my intuition and guidance—likely in a way you’ve never experienced before, to co-create the highest vision and version of yourself in your relationships! With this, I tap into when something took place, who you took it on from and take you deep into your subconscious, deeper than you’ve likely ever gone—quickly. Many times what blocks us is that we’re not able to identify the real reason why we’re creating something painful in our relationships and life, let alone clearing it from our field. Combine this with the fact that many practitioners just scratch the surface, only hitting the top layer. Doing this, though, can keep the pattern and pain in place. You may even find yourself in a loop, telling the same story or creating the same experience over and over.
This can be mixed with thinking the pattern is healed, when there’s still more to it. My ability to see clearly, get to the root cause of the pattern, seeing the hidden pieces of the subconscious and unconscious that you may not have tapped into with other work is a big piece of what releases the pattern. This is combined with powerful tools and deep exercises to rewire you to ensure the transformation is integrated. While this may seem obvious, this is something that many times can be left out.
As part of this, we’ll work with your inner child to rebuild your relationship with yourself. This is another piece of the work that helps you to feel safe with yourself and create stronger relationships with others. After all, you cannot expect to have strong relationships where people care about your feelings and how they treat you, if your relationship with yourself is non-existent, or, at a minimum, you aren’t treating yourself this way.
With this, even if you’ve done this work in therapy or with another practitioner or healer, understand that our work together will look differently, as many times, there are blind spots that can be missed that, over and over, my clients share have been brought to the light in our time together, opening them like never before.
We can only take people as deep as we’re willing to go.
For years, I’ve been committed to daily and weekly clearing, transformation, learning and healing, including feeling whatever is present for me. This is combined with deep inner child work that I do regularly with myself that helps my clients in cultivating a stronger relationship with their own inner child. Most importantly, all of this ensures that I’m a clear channel for your transformation to allow you to go deeper than you ever have to actually release the pain you’ve been holding onto in your life and so many of your relationships. (Time and again, many of my colleagues have shared that our sessions together have taken them deeper than the people we’ve studied with. This is because of my commitment to my healing and not holding onto anything that could block me from seeing the truth and clearest path to your biggest growth.)
With this, all pieces of this ensure that I clearly and accurately see what’s going on for you, guiding you towards the deepest result and most powerful transformation for you. (Think: Things that have been plaguing you in your relationships and life for decades—gone—session after session.)
WHY IT WORKS:
My work is based on the belief that our childhood moments create our current reality and relationships, which I’ve seen from being in the personal growth industry for over twenty years, including many years of coaching and guiding clients in creating change. As part of this, I believe that typically between the ages of 0 to 7, as we are watching our parents, we are subconsciously taking on (or choosing against) all of our parents’ patterns, emotions and truths, storing these beliefs in our body. With this, we are constantly making subconscious conclusions. (From my dad leaving at such a young age, two of mine were love equaled leaving and believing that I would always be left.) Then, these become the basis for our reality and how we interact in all of our relationships.
Additional examples of these conclusions include:
- If your parent leaves, to never experience this pain again, you might become invisible or a people pleaser, saying yes, even when you mean no, so that you won’t be left again. You then never fully honor your desires, reality or truth and end up attracting people in your relationships that reflect this by doing the same.
- If you saw your parents fighting, you might make up that life and relationships will always be a fight and that this is actually what love looks like, and maybe even, that fighting is a good way to be seen in your relationships. You then spend much of your life subconsciously attracting partners who you will naturally fight with while also creating fights with others.
- If your dad was cold and didn’t show you love as a child or only showed you love when you “did well” or performed, you might make up that you’re unlovable or the only way to be lovable is by doing things. Now, in your current relationships, you are constantly taking on the masculine and leading, as you’re scared you won’t be loved, or maybe even, that you’ll be left, if you actually allowed yourself to relax.
With this, when we go to make a choice in our present day, these subconscious conclusions are unintentionally informing all of our decisions. That being said, until these are brought to the surface, they can inadvertently dictate our reality. Through our work together, though, we will bring these to light, and then I have several processes to rewire these in your body and subconscious, so you can’t even hold the story let alone retell or recreate it in your environment. This allows you, maybe for the first time ever, to be the leader of your life and to take control of your reality, finally creating the life and relationships you’ve been desiring for so long.
MY SIGNATURE COACHING PACKAGES:
My packages start at six months with a minimum investment of $5,000. Clients who are committed to healing and shifting themselves and their relationships tend to stay longer, seeing result after result, creating their life and, as needed, fine-tuning, once we’ve addressed the major issues. Also, because it’s fun to take control of—and create—your reality!!
In addition to One-on-One Coaching, all packages include several bonuses:
- Unlimited weekday text and email access (10 am to 5 pm PT)
- A variety of audios including my Soulful Money Series and Clearing Childhood Blocks to Love and Money Audios. Past participants have shared new love interests, making more money, higher self-love and self-worth and even an unknown inheritance!
- My Upping Your Sales Game Program, which, whether you’re in sales or not, is great for opening your intuition, helping you to connect to yourself and, of course, making more money!!
- A signed copy of my book, Living Deeply: A Transformational Journey Through Deep Pain, Loss and Abandonment to Healing, Self-Love and Miracles
BONUSES VALUE: $1,500+
***Important to note: All sessions are 60 minutes in length and take place over the phone, enabling you to be in a safe, comfortable environment for the deepest release with email and texting access in-between sessions. With this, each package is tailored to your individual needs, desires and goals, and the transformation starts immediately upon confirmation, as our choice and intention is a major piece to creating our reality.***
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY…
I was so lucky to find Deb at the peak of a two year period of depression and anxiety. I’ve dealt with both for most of my life and while there were years that were better, it felt like something that would always be in the background. Deb is the only person I’ve worked with who was actually able to help me reframe my thinking and outlook on life. She took me back to the very beginning to figure out where a lot of my thinking stemmed from and challenged me to break these patterns. Things that I felt were just part of me like overthinking everything are now gone. I read something on her website that said one session with Deb is more valuable than years of therapy and that is 100 percent true. I am so much happier and lighter and for the first time I feel like I have the mindset and tools I need to get through anything. I have a healthier relationship with myself and everyone around me! Deb changed my life! – Ally S.
I learned more about my life and self in 4 months with Deb than in nearly 4 years of therapy! Her pattern-breaking sessions helped me identify what was holding me back in life and where those patterns stem from. Since meeting Deb I’ve found my path in life and more importantly, found myself. Couldn’t recommend her enough! – Sarah K.
Deb’s work is completely different than any other coaching or therapy I have done; and as a therapist I have done much personal work myself. Her work comes from such a caring place of strength and understanding. She intuitively knows where to go while also allowing the client to be the ultimate guide and leader of their lives for creating dynamic change. She teaches how to be truly relational with oneself and others, and she shows her clients how to reconnect with all aspects of self through feeling one’s feelings in new ways to find our own truth. I have never experienced work like this before, and how tuned in and knowledgeable Deb is. What a gift it is to engage in this process with Deb! – Lexi M.
I have never seen a training like Deborah Acker’s before… she is truly one of a kind and her work has been transformational in my life as a Skincare Territory Sales Manager. I read her book Living Deeply, attended two workshops before starting the Upping Your Sales Game Program. I saw powerful shifts immediately, and I was always ahead of my number. In fact, I made my number in the first half of the quarter and ended at 105% to goal. If you are in sales or managing a sales team struggling with the current situation, this is a great program to bring to your sales reps. I cannot say enough about the life-changing shifts her work and program will bring to you personally as well as the reps, organization and teams you work with! – Cassie M.H.
I have been working with Deborah Acker for what I believe to be over 6 months. She has opened my eyes and shown me the tools to live my life again after trauma, after trauma, that I was not letting go of, and instead repeating. Today as I write this I feel free, confident, light, and mostly able to face my life, whether good or bad comes my way there is a calm in my soul that remains available for me. I am now full of love, light, and honor for myself and others. Thank you Deborah for sharing your wealth of compassion and intuition with others. – Angela L.
Within days of attending your Money and Love group clearing, I received a large windfall – seriously! It was an inheritance – but my (elderly) grandfather passed away decades ago. VERY shortly after, I met a lovely man who bought me flowers, took me to nice places and offered to fix things for me. He turned out to be too clingy – it was too much. But it was great to just be taken out and be treated nicely – and then easy enough to say it wasn’t going to be a good fit and move on quickly. – Daliah
For more Testimonials, head here.
THE NEXT STEP…
Most of the people who sign-up with me tend to have the knowing that we are meant to work together. If this is you, this work is speaking to you or you really identify with my journey, I’d love to talk with you further! The next step would be to sign-up for a Complimentary 15-Minute Catalyst Conversation with me. During our call, we’ll discuss your challenges and goals. Then, I’ll share whatever I can that I know can support you, and if it’s aligned, we’ll talk about working together. Alternatively, if you’d like to experience the work first and get a sense of how I can support you, I invite you to attend my Complimentary Masterclass, Putting an End to Painful Relationships: The Three Biggest Issues that Keep You Stuck, Hurting and Struggling, Repeating Your Relationship Patterns. You can find out more about it and sign-up here.